Judith Finell is co-founder and editor of Your Inside Track, a newsletter on music and copyright.
Additional publications are below. Click on the article title to view.
- New York State Bar Association Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Section Journal, “Scandalous Notes: A Musicologist Discusses New Developments in Music Technology That Challenge Copyright Attorneys and Expert Witnesses,” Special Edition 2008, Vol.19, No.1.
- New York State Bar Association Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Section Journal, “The Outer Reaches of Copyright Protection: Creative Arts, Style and the Law,” Fall/Winter 2002, Vol. 13, No. 3.
- Thomson & Thomson’s Client Times, “Using an Expert Witness in a Music Copyright Case,” Volumes.1 and 2, 2001.
- The New York Times, “Westchester Q&A: Judith Greenberg Finell. Name That Tune, and Prevent a Rip-Off,” August 27, 1995.
- New York Law Journal, “Musicologist Takes Look At Recent Court Rulings,” Part One of Three, May 15, 1992.
- New York Law Journal, “How A Musicologist Views Digital Sampling Issues,” Part Two of Three, May 22, 1992.
- New York Law Journal, “A Musicologist Discusses Disguised Infringement,” Part Three of Three, May 29, 1992.